Letters of Love help support St. Louis moms who feel alone, stressed or scared.
You’re invited to write a letter of encouragement to a pregnant or new mom in St. Louis. We’ll hand-deliver your letter to a mom in need of support. Visit our Letters of Love Toolkit page for resources to help write your letter or host a Letters of Love writing event.
Current Number of Letters Submitted: 1,147
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your letter can be short or long, as long as it’s from the heart.
- Encouragement is the key here. Moms don’t need long lists of advice. They simply need to know that someone in St. Louis is rooting for them.
- Remember, all moms – no matter what their age, income level or life circumstances are – want the best for their children.
- If you’re a mom, feel free to share personal experiences with pregnancy or parenthood. Did you overcome postpartum depression? Are you a single mom? Sharing a personal story of strength is a great way to inspire someone else.
- Sign your letter with just your first name. Recipients of the letters won’t know anything else about you. Please see below for a full privacy disclosure.
Submit your letter
Or, mail us your handwritten note
Letters of Love-FLOURISH St. Louis
c/o Maternal Child & Family Health Coalition
1300 Hampton Ave, Ste 111
Saint Louis, MO 63139
By submitting a letter or any other writing in any format (a “Letter”) to FLOURISH St. Louis (“FLOURISH”), you represent to FLOURISH that you are the sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to such Letter and you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All Letters shall become the sole property of FLOURISH immediately upon their submittal, may be edited by FLOURISH for length, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality whatsoever, may, among other things, be shared with and used by FLOURISH and any of its affiliated entities and shared with legal authorities should FLOURISH, in its sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate.
- Neither FLOURISH nor any other party with whom FLOURISH shall share any Letter, or any affiliate, officer, director, employee or agent of any of the foregoing (collectively, the “FLOURISH Parties”), shall be liable to you, or to any person or entity claiming through you, for or on account of any use or disclosure by any of the FLOURISH Parties of any information or Letters that you submit, you thereby waiving and releasing any claim of any nature that you have or may have in any way arising out of FLOURISH’s receipt or use of any Letter.
- FLOURISH shall exclusively own all now existing or hereafter arising rights whatsoever in and to all Letters and FLOURISH shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of all Letters for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or other liability to you or any person claiming through you.